EFFECT ON THE SKIN
Lash & Face is suitable for all skin types, particularly skin:
- dry, in need of hydration and radiance
- grey, tired, mature
- with flaws
- reddened, sensitive, prone to irritation skin
- with dilated capillaries
How do the individual ingredients in the foam work on the skin?
- Earth Marine Water – provides the skin with minerals (minerals are the basic building blocks of the skin) making the complexion more radiant and refreshed. Skin that is not constantly supplied with these elements becomes grey and tired.
- Actibiome – restores the balance of the facial skin, disturbed by many environmental factors and an intensive lifestyle. Stress or UV exposure disturbs the pH level of the skin, resulting in skin disorders or redness. Actribione reverses these negative effects by reducing redness, imperfections and by rebuilding the skin’s microbiota, which imbalance is often the cause of skin inflammation.
- Betaine – perfect for dry skin, strongly moisturises. Leaves the skin feeling silky and soft, comparable to the best silicones. Increases skin elasticity by stabilising moisture. Improves the skin’s response to the irritating effects of detergents, buffers low pH substances, soothes sensitive skin. Among other things, it is used to soothe irritations on the skin, e.g. after chemical peels.
- Phytofoam – rich in saponins – gently cleanses, smoothens, has an antibacterial effect, moisturises, nourishes, firms.
Already after 1 week of use, probationers observed an overall improvement in the health and beauty of their complexion.
EFFECT ON EYELASHES AND EYEBROWS
Betaine – has a strong moisturising effect. Moisturised lashes are healthier and more prone to growth. Their natural tendency to fall out is reduced, thanks to which there are more lashes and they look thicker. Excellent after cosmetic procedures that dry out the hair.
The foam will be ideal for:
- damaged eyelashes and eyebrows that need regeneration
- cleansing of extended eyelashes
- after cosmetic procedures, e.g. eyelash lifting, eyebrow lamination, in order to maintain the effect of the procedure longer thanks to an appropriate dose of moisturisation
- after removal of eyelash extensions
AMOUNT OF ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
We are one of the few companies on the Polish market to boast that the active ingredients in our cosmetics have been added in quantities for which effectiveness tests have been carried out and which correspond to the manufacturers’ recommendations. We are distinguished by the fact that we do NOT add minimum quantities of active ingredients just to make the composition sound more exotic. Reduced quantities of active ingredients do not have the right to work. When choosing cosmetics for yourself, make sure that the manufacturer has used the recommended dosages.
AT HOME – for everyday use:
- Apply a small amount of foam to the palm of your hand and then to your face, eyelashes and eyebrows moistened with water. Massage gently. Rinse with water. Use daily in the morning and evening.
IN THE SALON for eyelash extensions:
- Apply a small amount of foam to a closed eyelid, leave on for about 30 seconds, then gently clean lashes with an eyelash brush. Rinse with water.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acacia Concinna Fruit Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca, Fruit Extract, Gypsophila Paniculata Root Extract, Betaine, Maris Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Parfum, Hydroxyacetophenone, Allantoin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Sorbic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.